Arts all subjects name list with complete details
There are several subjects in Arts all subjects name list such as History, English, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and other regional languages like Hindi.
It is one of the best subjects in the arts all subjects name list and it includes everything about history. It is a very interesting subject you will get to know about past events and processes.
Some topics in world history are included in History Subject.
1. Early Societies – From the beginning of time, Early cities.
2. Empires – An empire across three continents, Central Islamic lands, Nomadic Empires.
3. Changing Tradition – Three orders, Changing cultural traditions, Confrontation of cultures.
4. Paths of Modernizations – The industrial revolution, Displacing indigenous people, Paths to modernization.
Also Read –
2. Political Science
Political Science is one of the best subjects in arts all subjects name list for those who are interested to learn about constitution, political processes, etc.
1. Indian Constitution at Work – This section includes Philosophy of the constitution and why and how the constitution, Rights in the constitution, Election and Representation, The Executive, The Legislature, Local Governments, Federalism, The Judiciary, Constitution as a living document.
2. Political Theory – This topic Introduction, Equality, Rights, Freedom, Citizenship, Nationalism, Secularism, Peace, Social Justice, Development.
Sociology is the best subject in arts all subjects name list and it describes the study of society, family, caste, religion, etc.
1. Introduction of Sociology – The introduction includes Sociology, Society and its relationship with other social sciences, terms, concepts and their use in sociology, Understanding of social instrumentations, Culture, and socialization, Doing sociology, research methods.
2. Understanding Society – Social structure, Stratification, and social processes in society, Social change, and social order in rural and urban society, Environment and society, Introducing western sociologists, Indian sociologists.
Also Read –
It is the best subject in the arts all subjects name list it covers some basic economic concepts and development of economic reasoning and also covers the study production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
1. Introduction of Microeconomics – this topic covers Introduction, Consumer’s equilibrium and demand, producer behavior and supply, Forms of market and price determination under perfect competition with simple applications.
2. Statistics of economics – This topic covers the introduction, Collection, Organization and presentation of data, Statistical tools and interpretation.
Geography is one of the best subjects in the arts all subjects name list it includes the relation between people and their environment.
1. Fundamentals of Physical Geography – This topic all about geography as a discipline, The earth, Landforms, Climate, Water(Oceans), and Life on the earth.
2. India-Physical Environment – It includes an introduction, Physiography, Climate, vegetation and soil, Natural hazards and disasters.
Also Read –
Psychology is one of the best subjects in the arts stream subjects and it includes the study of experiences, behaviors, minds, and mental processes of human beings.
There are some main topics in psychology that you will learn such as Introduction of Psychology, Methods of inquiry in psychology, The bases of human behavior, Human development, Sensory, Attentional and Perceptual Processes, Learning, Human Memory, Thinking, Motivation and Emotion.
The 12th History is all about India history and it familiarizes with all the parts of Indian history in detail.
Part 1 – It is all about Harappan Archaeology, Political and Economic History, Social History using the Mahabharata, and the History of Buddhism – Sanchi stupa.
Part 2 – The second one includes Agragian relations – The Ain – i – Akbari, The Mughal Court, The new architecture- Hampi, Religious Histories – The Bhakti-Sufi tradition, Medieval society through traveler’s account.
Part 3 – And the last part is all about Colonialism and rural society, Representation of 1857, Colonialism and Indian Towns – Town plans and Municipal Reports, Mahatma Gandhi through Contemporary Eyes, Partition through Oral Sources, and the making of Constitution.
9. Political Science
The 12th political Science covers the world politics and Indian Politics since independence
1. Contemporary World Politics – This topic includes the Cold war era, the end of bipolarity, US Hegemony in world politics, alternative centers of power, contemporary south Asia, International organizations, security in the contemporary world, environment and natural world, and globalization.
2. Politics in India since independence
Also Read –
12th Sociology covers all about Indian Society and Changes and Development of Indian society
1. Indian Society – Introduction of Indian Society, the demographic structure of Indian society, social institutions-continuity and change, Market as a social institution, Pattern of social inequality and exclusion, Challenges of cultural diversity, and the suggestion for project work.
2. Change and development in Indian Society – Structural change, cultural change, the story of Indian democracy, change and development in rural society, change and development in industrial society, globalization and social change, mass media and communications, and social movement.
1. Introduction of Microeconomics – This topic includes an introduction, Consumer’s equilibrium and demand, Producer Behaviour and supply, Forms of market and price determination under perfect competition with simple applications.
2. introduction of Macroeconomics – In this topic, you will learn about National income and related aggregates, Money and Banking, Determination of Income and employment, Government budget and the economy, Balance of payment.
12th Geography is all about studies of physical and human environments and their interaction at the different regions, nations, and the world.
1. Fundamentals of Human Geography – This topic mainly contains Human geography, People, Human activities, Transports, communication and trade, and Human settlements.
2. People and Economy – This topic focuses on People, Human settlements, Resources and Development, Transport, Communication and International trade, and geographical perspective on selected issues and problems.
12th Psychology subject is all about human minds and their functions, human behaviors and mental characteristics of human beings.
There are some important topics covered in Psychology such as Variations in Psychological Attributes, Self and Personality, Meeting life challenges, Psychological disorders, Therapeutic approaches, Attitude and social cognition, social influence and group processes, Psychology and life, Developing psychological skills.
Also Read –
Career Options after 12th Arts
You can choose your special subject for further study. After 12th arts, you can
- BA – Bachelor of Arts
- MA – Master of Arts
- B.ED – Bachelor of Education
- M.ED – Master of Education
- BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
- MSW – Master of Social Work
- M.Phil – Master of Philosophy
- P.hd – Doctor of Philosophy.
You can also prepare for Government job exams such as.
UPSC( Union Public Service Commission ) Civil Services Exam for
- IAS( Indian Administrative Service )
- IPS( Indian Police Service)
- IFS ( Indian Foreign Service).
Banking Exam for
- Bank PO( Probationary Officer )
- Bank Clerk.
RRB Exam for – TC, Clerk
SSC Exam for
- Income Tax Officer(CBDT)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant in Ministry of external affairs(MEA)
- Inspector(Central excise)(CBFC)
- Inspector ( Preventive Officer )
- Assistant Enforcement Officer(AEO) and many more.
And state government also provides so many best jobs for Class-1, Class-2 and Class-3 like Dy. Section Officer, Dy. Mamlatdar, Junior Clerk, etc.
So the arts stream is very good you can choose for your bright future.
Q1 – What are the subjects in arts after 10th?
Compulsory and Optional subjects in Arts stream after 10th – Economics, Psychology, Sociology, English, Geography, Political Science, History, Hindi and Regional subjects as per state.
Q2 – Which stream is best?
Every Stream is the best it is all about our interest – Arts, Commerce, Science and short term courses.
Q3 – How do I choose a career?
You should think about your interest and what is the scope of that stream in the future.
Q4 – Which stream is best for IAS?
Arts Stream is the best stream for IAS because of Arts Stream covers more syllabus for IAS than other streams.